Saturday, September 22, 2007

Why not?

I did it!
I can't believe I did it! For many, posting a blog may seem trivial or at best a minimal undertaking but, for me - the technologically handicapped - this is huuuuuuge. You see up until about 24 months ago I had never written or received an e-mail, I've only "chatted" on line once (last week during a classroom exercise) and have never even read a blog let alone posted one. I want to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Henry Hill for his patience, enthusiasm, and encouragement. He didn't make me feel stupid and in no way hurried me to keep up with others and here I am!!!!! I remember commenting to a friend, about 3 years ago that I wanted to learn how to edit pictures and her laughing at me because I hadn't even figured out how to work my digital camera and was still using my 35mm. I can feel my dream unfolding and getting closer one click at a time!

No comments: